You are here
Associate Product Manager
- Opportunity to work with a cutting edge medical device business.
- Huge opportunities for upward mobility with an expanding company.
About Our Client
The Company is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies. They focus our business on key surgical specialties, including Soft Tissue Repair, Surgical Fixation, Biomaterials and Orthopedic/Wound Management Irrigation
- Provide direction, insight and planning for marketing activities of new and existing product lines.
- Analyze, develop and introduce product opportunities that ensure global success of product line.
- Tactical and strategic planning and implementation.
- Participating on or leading Project Teams.
- Forecasting sales volumes and financial budgets.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to Sales/Division management.
- Developing sales tools.
- Building customer relationships.
- Developing market and business plans.
- Developing all aspects of product management responsibilities.
- Identifying business opportunities for growth.
- Special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree
* Associate Product Manager: Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years marketing experience in Medical Device or combination Drug/Device OR zero (0) to two (2) years marketing experience (in medical, clinical or technical related field) with an MBA
* Product Manager: Minimum of three (3) years marketing experience in Medical Device or combination Drug / Device OR minimum of two (2) years marketing experience (in medical, clinical or technical related field) with an MB
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.