You are here
Global Recruitment Firm
Banking & Financial Services Group
About Our Client
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
The Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Specialize in the recruitment of Financial Services professionals throughout the tri-state area
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Extend, negotiate, close deals and offer jobs
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Work with hiring managers at various firms to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization.
- Educate them on the recruitment process, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Actively promote executive referrals.
- Interview and calibrate all candidates, and make recommendations to hiring managers for interview selection.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates.
The Successful Applicant
You will be trained for all steps of the recruitment process: identification and management of potential candidates, client relationship management, and business development.
Who we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals, and ability to negotiate and consult on complex compensation packages.
- Strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes.
- Manage competing demands, the ability to prioritize and successfully meet client needs.
- Proficiency with various contact management or applicant tracking systems, as well as Microsoft office system products.
- Must have strong business acumen, interpersonal and analytical skills to evaluate executive candidates.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent client and candidate management skills.
- Individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships
- Strong track record of professional achievements
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written
- Enjoy working in a high energy and result oriented position
- Sense of urgency and persistence, thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (Base Salary + Quarterly Bonus)
- Excellent Benefits
- Strong training and development programs
- Opportunity for promotion and career development
- Exceptional culture