You are here
- Work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Seeking competitive, self-motivated individuals
About Our Client
At Michael Page, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
The office is conveniently located in New York, NY.
If you are looking for a career in Recruitment or Sales, this role will allow you to build your skills from the ground up, and put you on the fast track to success. Responsibilities of an Associate Recruiter include, but are not limited to:
- Attracting qualified candidates and managing the recruitment process with both candidates and clients from interview through to job placement.
- Developing sales skills and management skills - improving on business development techniques, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Building close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering candidates.
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice to candidates.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page is looking for individuals who are driven by the prospects of success and career growth. A successful Associate Recruiter should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 0-3 years of experience in sales or staffing is a plus
- Confidence, pride, and drive to succeed
- Enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment to the job
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high pressure / fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Understanding of Banking & Financial Services is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits of an Associate Recruiter include:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based, uncapped quarterly bonuses
- 20 days annual vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Quarterly high flyer trips for our top performers
- Happy hours & social events
- Charitable events & fundraisers
- Regular team outings