You are here
Associate, Technology M&A (San Francisco)
West Coast Banking
About Our Client
Global, full service middle market investment bank.
Associates are directly involved in all phases of corporate finance transactions, from pitch to close. They will design pitch-books, create financial models, manage Analysts and serve as client contacts for the west coast technology investment banking group.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Creating detailed financial models used for company valuation (DCF, LBO, merger plans, accretion/dilution, comparable analysis)
- Designing marketing documents, pitch materials, management presentations, due diligence documents and fairness opinions
- Performing extensive financial and company due diligence
- Support client relationships and act as project lead for transactions
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will come from an investment banking background, preferably with a focus on the technology sector. Candidates with strong knowledge of company valuation or substantial M&A modeling experience within other industries will also be considered.
- 1+ year working at the Associate level within a boutique, middle market, or bulge bracket investment bank
- 2-4 years working in a business valuations group within a consulting firm
- Working in a corporate finance / internal M&A function within a technology corporate
What's on Offer
- Base salary plus year-end bonus
- Relocation compensation for those who qualify