You are here
Associate to VP - PM - High Yield and Leverage Loans
- Corporate Credit Junior Portfolio Manager
- High Yield, CLOs, Private Debt, Stressed, Distressed Credit
About Our Client
Investment Manager with over $100 Billion in AUM.
A top New York based Credit business is seeking to add a Junior / Associate Portfolio Management professional to their Corporate Credit Investment Business. This individual will join a team with a successful 10+ year track that is responsible for $30+ Billion of assets under management (leveraged loans and high yield bonds).
The candidate will have or share the following responsibilities:
Relative value screening across portfolios
- Implementation of trading ideas
- Allocation of trades
- Cash management
- Daily monitoring of fund adherence to various client and self-imposed guidelines
- Idea generation based on market opportunities
- High yield and leveraged loan market research for internal and external use
- Interacting with internal Business Development / Marketing teams and Investors as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in high yield and/or leveraged loan markets at an Investment Management Firm: Long Only or Hedge Fund. The candidate's current function will be as a Junior / Associate Portfolio Manager, HY Trader or an Analyst with Trading/Risk Management responsibilities.
- Candidates must be comfortable with the Global Fixed Income markets (particularly US High Yield)
- Familiar with portfolio management software and systems such as Blackrock Solutions, Wall Street Office, etc.
- Candidate will be articulate, and will possess a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate will be entrepreneurial, and able to work independently yet work comfortably as part of a team.
- Strong academic credentials and secondary qualification such as an MBA or CFA are a plus.
What's on Offer
Base Salary + Performance Bonus