You are here
- Real Estate Private Equity - Leadership potential
- Value Add Office focused fund
About Our Client
Our client is a Dallas, TX based real estate private equity firm that has generated consistent returns on investments for their clients and investors. With multiple investment funds focusing on value-add office assets, each fund gives the opportunity for investors to reach their maximum investment potential. With roughly 100 years of combined experience among the Principals the firm is poised to deliver both short and long term growth for their clients.
Newly created role for an Associate/Senior Associate who will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for acquisition and development opportunities across the office and related sectors: office, medical, and mixed use retail. The Commercial Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing funds, assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Conduct sub-market research, including the collection and analysis of numerous categories of market data
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Knowledge of the office sector - ideally in the sunbelt/southern US markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets
What's on Offer
Strong salary with long term upward mobility and deal participation