You are here
My Client is seeking Audit Analyst to join their New York team.
Seeking an Audit Analyst to perform Audits for Corporate and Instituional Client
About Our Client
My client is a leading Global Financial Services institution.
The potential candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing audits within IIA standards and in compliance with the global methodology of the firm
- Performing internal audits; testing and assessing the effectiveness of internal control framework and report results to the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and become an expert in the business
- Use business knowledge to contribute to the audit strategy memo, yearly risk assessment, maintenance of the yearly audit plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred with a GPA above 3.5
- MBA, CPA, or CIA designation is a plus
- Big-4 (or similar) and previous Front Office experience a plus
- Innovation and Creativity and proven track record of process improvement
- Strong analytic skills
- Professionalism and client-oriented attitude
- Experience in Financial Markets, Lending, Risk, Compliance or Operations in Financial Services industry
- Willingness to do limited travel
What's on Offer
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.