You are here
Audit Capital Markets VP
Top Investment Bank
Due to an increase in the regulatory space, additional headcount needed
About Our Client
- Prestigous Global Bank with a presence in more than 50 different markets
- Our client is a global investment bank that is adding headcount due to the increase in regulations
- Candidates will liason between front office and the regulators as an advisor to the global markets business.
- Candidates will be involved in leading as well as assisting the execution of audits in the global markets and compliance businesses.
- Successful candidates will have to identify and assess current and emerging risks, themes and trends within the firm.
- The audit department is in charge of providing advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Assistance in the formation of the annual audit plan as well as participation in global/cross regional projects will be required.
- Direct administrative management responsibilities of audit staff
- Exposure to investment banking, asset management and the financial services indsutry.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably 5-10 years of professional experience in an internal audit/risk management role within the financial services industry.
- Candidates with heavy exposure to global markets and or market/liquidity risk management
- Understanding of capital markets products, business processes and risk and control systems
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, business management is preferred. BA/BS is required
- Ability to effectively communicate with Executive Level Management
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible performance based work environment
- Competitive benefits