You are here
Audit Manager - Analytics
Firm With A Large Global Platform
Be On The Forefront Of Audit Technology
About Our Client
Our client, a world leading financial institution, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
By responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. They strive to earn and maintain the consumer's and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities in which they serve.
- Take part in the build and design of technology that delivers data analytics to the the Audit group.
- Help the Audit department improve internally functionality.
- Influence senior leadership on the use and implementation of cutting edge analytics technology.
- Create standard administrative processes to support the operational requirements of the Analytics team.
- Comply with requirements on the documentation in the Group and US Regional Audit
- Drive efficiencies and eliminate road blocks in delivering audit technology solutions.
- Oversee project and manage team.
- Be the liaison between team and other groups in the department.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5+ years of proven data analytics experience.
- Experience in BI Tools such as SAS, COGNOS, QlikView a plus.
- Bachelor's in accounting, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- High working knowledge with development on Windows OS, Linux and/or Unix environments.
- Experience designing and implementing data analytics solutions.
- Extensive software knowledge.
- Resourceful and results driven.
- Attention to detail - quality focused.
- Good communicator, both oral and written.
What's on Offer
A leadership opportunity with a world-renowned financial institution, start making a major impact in the industry! Offer is $110,000 to $130,000 with bonus potential and great benefits.