You are here
Audit Manager CCAR
Firm With A Large Global Platform
Fantastic Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client, a world leading financial institution, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The company's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to their clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. They strive to earn and maintain the consumer's and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities in which they serve.
- Sets and/or contributes to strategic direction and medium to long term planning of Internal Audit function in the establishment of risk based auditing, which includes reporting methodologies, organizational design and effective positioning of the function to ensure provision of independent assurance.
- Responsible for providing valued and timely independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of a product, function, or legal entity at a global or regional level.
- Manages teams of Audit professionals.
- Delivers learning and development programs and is a recognized leader in training and developing others.
- Delivers cost effective and efficient management of audit teams and audit engagements.
- Periodically follows up on any issues pertaining to audit that have been reported into management.
- Ensure all compliance and risk controls are in accordance with company standards.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Advanced level experience in audit with extensive experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- A self-aware, self-confident individual who has well developed listening skills, and a strong ability to engage a group of accomplished business unit heads by providing proactive advice on a variety of audit matters while carefully balancing the independent requirements of the Internal Audit function.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and senior management.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing teams and making a positive impact on the organization.
What's on Offer
A leadership opportunity with a world-renowned financial institution, start making a major impact today! Offer is $105,000 to $115,000 with large bonus potential and great benefits.