You are here
Growing Financial Services Firm
Working Directly for the Chief Auditor
About Our Client
A growing financial services firm in the King of Prussia area.
- Assist the Chief Auditor in the successful completion of the Audit Risk Assessment, the development of the Annual Audit Plan and the updates of audit programs and tools.
- Execute the assigned audits and tests by performing and documenting the completion of required procedures, analyzing results and reviewing potential findings and recommendations with the Chief Audit Officer.
- Lead all client meetings on assigned audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business discipline required. Accounting, audit or finance majors preferred. Graduate degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- 1-4 years of audit or corporate accounting experience acquired in a public accounting firm, internal audit department or bank finance function.
- Relevant retail banking or bank operations experience
- Ability to pass or having attained the CPA, CIA, CAMS, or CRCM certifications
- Intermediate or higher level of competence in Microsoft applications including Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. Familiarity with Access, SQL, Business Analytics preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive base salary as well as bonus potential. The benefits package is effective first day of employment and includes 401k, company paid insurance and a generous paid-time-off allowance.