You are here
Audit Senior - Financial Institutions
- Exellent Associate to Partner ratio (7:1)
- Not your typical Big 4 excessive hours
About Our Client
My client is a Top 10 Public Accounting firm with offices in downtown Boston. They are aggressively growing their Financial Services external audit team with a focus on Asset Management in Boston. Boasting a much better work life balance when compared to the Big Four and a much more favorable Associate to Partner ratio (7:1), they are looking to hire talented CPA's with 1+ years experience in Public Accounting.
The Audit Associate will be responsible for preparing for client pitches, client interation and communications, preparing financial statements with disclosures, applying basic areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems. This position may also be involved in reviews and agreed-upon procedure engagements.
The role is at the heart of a small, financial services audit team who are poised for significant growth (and therefore excellent future career opportunity) in Boston over the years to come.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package and work life balance (when compared to the Big 4), the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in accounting/ finance/ business orientated field of study
- CPA (or on route to CPA)
- Public accounting experience (at any level)
- Appetite to work in Financial Services audit
- Ability to work in downtown Boston
- Prior experience of Financial Services audit not essential.
What's on Offer
- $75,000 to $80,000 base salary
- Very favorable work/ life balance (compared to Big 4)
- Excellent Senior Associate to Partner ratio (7:1)