You are here
High growth company
About Our Client
High growth pharmaceutical client. Since 2014 they have increased their employee headcount from 3,000 to 5,700. A new facility has been complete, additional warehouse building under construction, and purchased an additional building within the area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical and automation operational support and troubleshooting to Manufacturing and Facilities according to established SOPs and departmental practices.
- Develop test plans and implement software/hardware improvements to automated equipment according to change control procedures.
- Performs activities related to design, commissioning and performance improvement of automated process equipment.
- Supports Validation Department with design qualification, software testing, protocol review and execution.
- Complete all associated training and maintain required qualifications and/or certifications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Significant exposure to PLC and HMI system installations in an industrial setting
- Hands on experience in PLC/HMI logic programming and troubleshooting Allen-Bradley products and systems in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical systems, instrumentation and controls.
- Strong knowledge of process control and machine automation in biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Understanding of engineering documentation requirements for cGMP process equipment, Software Lifecycle Documentation and GAMP V guidelines.
- Detailed understanding of cGMP software quality system principles and sanitary equipment design requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
Requires a BS/BA in Engineering or Software Programming, at least 4 years of experience in the design and maintenance of control systems and/or data acquisition systems. Direct experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility is preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus, and excellent relocation package