You are here
Automotive Business Development Manager
A global leading auto company with a world class team
Setting the industry standard for powertrain
About Our Client
The organization has grown in team with thousands over the years, while supplying millions in parts to almost every OEM and tier 1 in the industry. With a blend of global reach and full service this company is not only a leader in the automotive world, but continues to grow daily with new products and ideas. This means overall success for the brand, company and their clients.
- Developing credible pipelines of opportunities while managing existing clients
- Creating and updating annual account plans, while determining market strategies and goals for each product and service
- Providing regular updates on issues, financial status etc.
- Preparing and conducting formal proposals and presentations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the organization's business needs, market changes and conditions
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers while conducting regular sales calls
- Actively traveling throughout the Greater Detroit Area
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 10 years of experience in sales, business development and account management
- Automotive industry experience is a must have
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other related field
- Strong communication skills with flexibility
What's on Offer
- A chance to work for and grow with a global leading team!
- Competitive salary, bonus, vacation and benefits
- Perks such as phone, computer and travel opportunities