You are here
- Exciting opportuniny to join a fast growing technology company
- Cross-funcitional and collaborative role
About Our Client
Client is the UK's leading provider of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and is expanding rapidly overseas as well as developing a number of market leading innovations.
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide technical support for the commissioning and ongoing service of systems delivered through the AVMI Streamline suite of services including working closely with the relevant teams to ensure system build, commissioning, installation and service/maintenance is performed to the highest standard.
- The SME will play a pivotal role between Project Managers, 3rd party installation teams and Solutions architects in the commissioning of systems and will be the primary technical support contact for clients in the support of the delivered systems.
- This will involve developing online support documentation, working with AVMI's Streamline Online toolsets and managing global estate information for clients to maintain maximum reliability, serviceability, and efficiency under the Streamline services.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- SME in AV Engineering
- Team player
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.