You are here
AVP of of Accounting - Global Financial Services Firm
Global FS firm looking for AVP of Accounting
Experience in PE/Alt. Investments Preferred
About Our Client
My client is a worldwide leader in the Financial Services space, servicing Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and REITs in North America, Asia, Europe and Oceania. This firm is publicly traded, and has been an industry leader for over three decades.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and review capital activity, investment activity, income and expense accruals, valuation adjustments, fee calculations and capital account statements
- Expertly apply accounting principles to PE funds
- Actively engage in Business Development by preparing for and meeting with clients
- Assist in the development and mentoring of junior staff
- Oversee all transaction documentation and supporting files, including accruals and investment transactions
- Help guide and support corporate strategy initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.A. or B.S. in appropriate field of study.
- 5+ years in accounting/alt. investments/PE
- Superior communication skills
- Mastery of US GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- CPA preferred.
- Team player
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, commensurate upon experience.