You are here
AVP - Bank Reg Reporting
Join a secure Financial Services Firm
Experienced role with room to grow!
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services Firm located in New York. They are looking to add headcount in the form of an AVP - Bank Reg Reporting candidate.
- Assist in the preparation of the Intermediate Holding Bank (IHC) and subsidiaries CCAR Fixed Form filings (FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M) to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Assist in the remaining development of the business architecture required to support the CCAR process across the IHC.
- Manage the detailed data gap assessment to support CCAR processing and FR Y-14 reporting.
- Oversee/participate in remaining logic build and UAT testing.
- Assist in establishing the business as usual process to facilitate report aggregation, reconciliation and analysis of the FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M.
- Coordinate the data aggregation within various infrastructure areas within the IHC (i.e. Front Office, Legal Entity Control, Product Control, Risk, Treasury) to complete the FR Y-14 reporting
- Assist in the implementation of a CCAR data quality process and monitoring framework
- Assist in developing a data governance and attestation framework for the CCAR program
- Develop robust internal controls over the FR Y-14 Reporting which include but are not limited to policies and procedures, change control tracking and review by Internal Audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 2+ Years experience working in Banking/Finance industry
- Experience preparing, reviewing and submitting the FR Y-14A, FR Y-14Q and FR Y-14M (credit card schedule)
- Experience in investment banking products including complex investments
- Experience in previous implementation of CCAR/DFAST process beneficial
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
My client is offering the AVP - Bank Reg Reporting candidate a competitive Base + bonus structure.