You are here
AVP - Basel III / RWA
- Large International Investment Bank.
- Growing team with opportunity for growth.
About Our Client
My Client is a Large Investment Bank located in New York , New York that is building out their IHC. The office is located in Midtown.
- The ability to produce Standardized Basel III.
- Ability to produce RWA calculation to satisfy CCAR requirements.
- Model Validation and model risk.
- Internal Audit review.
- US GAAP and Supplemental Leverage ratios.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the AVP - Basel III / RWA position would come from a regulatory capital background, Market or Credit Risk, Treasury or Operations with Derivatives exposure.
- 4-7 Yrs experience in Financial Services.
- Knowledge of FED Basel III Capital Requirements.
- CPA / CFA / MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Capital Stress Testing.
- Commitments to meeting deadlines.
What's on Offer
The AVP - Basel III / RWA position in New York is offering a competitive base and bonus, opportunity to join a growing team, more exposure and a great role in a challenging and high need environment.