You are here
AVP Bilingual-Mandarin Credit Risk Reporting
Our client is a major foreign investment bank.
MYy client is looking to hire an AVP in Credit Risk to join their growing team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading foreign investment bank that is rapidly growing their presence in New York.
The AVP Bilingual-Mandarin Credit Risk Reporting will be responsible for:
- Establishing risk metrics in order to enable comparisons of risk limits and risk tolerance for the Bank's portfolio and enterprise level.
- Monitoring risk profile against escalation threshold
- Monitoring KRI's and other risk metrics
- Conducting and managing credit policy, credit risk measurement, risk monitoring, portfolio analysis, and risk reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The AVP Bilingual-Mandarin Credit Risk Reporting must have:
- Master's preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience within Financial Services
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base commesurate upon experience.