You are here
AVP Capital Markets/Broker Dealer Auditor
- Global Investment Bank in need of Capital Markets Audit Candidates
- Due to an increase in governance and risk space, additional headcount needed
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier global investment bank in New York.
- Candidates will liason between front office and the regulators as an advisor to the global markets business.
- Candidates will be involved in leading as well as assisting the execution of audits in the global markets and compliance businesses.
- Successful candidates will have to identify and assess current and emerging risks, themes and trends within the firm.
- The audit department is in charge of providing advisory services during the development of new businesses and systems
- Assistance in the formation of the annual audit plan as well as participation in global/cross regional projects will be required.
- Direct administrative management responsibilities of audit staff
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably 5-10 years of professional experience in an internal audit/risk management role within the financial services industry.
- Candidates with heavy exposure to global markets and or market/liquidity risk management
- Understanding of capital markets products, business processes and risk and control systems
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, business management is preferred. BA/BS is required
- Ability to effectively communicate with Executive Level Management
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus