You are here
AVP - Corporate Banking (Cross Border)
- Leading international bank
- Must be fluent in both English & Mandarin
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank located in the downtown Chicago loop.
The AVP - Corporate Banking (Cross Border) will be responsible for exploring the local market to develop and manage sound business relationships with corporate clients, cross border companies, and a portfolio of syndicated loans.
Main responsibilities will include corporate sales, financial analysis, formal reporting, communication and portfolio management. We are looking for someone with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in a relevant major, at least 4 years of working experiences in which at least 3 years of experience in similar managerial positions with solid experience in credit analysis and business development in large banks. Experience in corporate business sales and development, credit analysis, and syndicated lending a plus. CFA and other formal credit training preferred. Bilingual abilities in Mandarin required.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in a relevant major
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a commercial credit and/or lending capacity
- 3 years should be spent in sales and customer service.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in commercial mortgage loans
- Experience in corporate business sales and development, credit analysis, and syndicated lending a plus.
- CFA and other formal credit training preferred.
- Bilingual abilities in Mandarin required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits