You are here
AVP - Corporate Banking (Cross Border)
Leading international bank located in the downtown Chicago loop
Bilingual abilities in English & Mandarin required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank located in the downtown Chicago loop.
The AVP - Commercial Mortgage & Syndicated Loans will be responsible for exploring the local market to develop and manage sound business relationships with corporate clients, cross-border companies, and a portfolio of syndicated loans. Main responsibilities will include corporate sales, financial analysis, formal reporting, communication and portfolio management.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in a relevant major
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a commercial credit and/or lending capacity
- 3 years should be spent in sales and customer service.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in commercial mortgage loans
- Experience in corporate business sales and development, credit analysis, and syndicated lending a plus.
- CFA and other formal credit training preferred.
- Bilingual abilities in Mandarin required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits