You are here
AVP Credit Risk
Our client is a leading foreign investment bank.
Our client is looking to find an AVP of Credit Risk to join their growing team.
About Our Client
My client is a top foreign investment bank. This role would be located in their New York office.
The AVP Credit Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing credit risk analysis; including counter-party credit risk, stress testing, scenario analysis
- Evaluating EDF, LGD, PD, and EAD risk
- Providing credit risk analysis reports to Senior Management on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Developing and improving credit risk controls and reporting procedures
The Successful Applicant
The AVP Credit Risk Analyst must have:
- 6+ years of experience in Credit Risk within Financial Services
- SQL and VBA skills
- MS Access and Excel
- Coding skills in a statistical analysis software
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary in accordance with experience level