You are here
AVP, Information Security (Financial Services)
- AVP level Information Security position with a global Investment Bank
- Vulnerability and SOC experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank.
- Provide security advisory, assess business cases, IT strategy and roadmap, high level architecture, and review design with reference to security implications of the product in Bank.
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and control gaps that should be remediated prior to implementing the technology
- Act as a consultant and security approver for the lines of business in their technology approval process
- Enlist the assistance of technology experts in other areas of the Bank to assure the correct selection of new technologies for the GIS organization while also assessing those technologies for security risks
- Responsible for analyzing the Bank's environment globally for cyber security risks and vulnerabilities
- Responsible for understanding security threats and threat management
- Use CVSS vulnerability rating mechanism to rate known vulnerabilities
- Create advisories for stakeholders on know vulnerabilities
- Rate severity of findings generated by audits / assessments of third parties conducted by the Bank's cyber security teams.
- Lead global calls during Bank wide security events, co-ordination with global security teams for analysis
- Interface with high-level client executives and the client's hands-on technology practitioners
- Responsible for applying cyber threat analytics in the defense of a network, software and hardware and demonstrate acumen that will affect the security posture of the Bank.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills & Experience:
- BSc/BE/BTECH/MCA/MSc (IT) equivalent (Technical / Security Degree)
- 4 to 8 years' of experience in cyber security or a technology-related field.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, security incident response, application security
- Evaluating threats / risks posed by new technologies spanning networks, hardware, software etc
- Experience in analyzing and responding to advanced cyber threats, technology risk and the motivation and attack vectors of each threat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate with business leaders, users and tech-savvy stakeholders.
- Ability to take ownership of an initiative, issue and take it to completion
- Ability to work in collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with intelligence analysis tools, methods and the intelligence life cycle
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certifications: CISSP (ISC2), CISM (ISACA), GIAC
- Create reports and analyze reports for a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with basic SharePoint usage
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus and Benefits