You are here
AVP - Internal Auditor Banking
Growing Bank Looking for Experienced Auditors
Opportunity to get exposure to all areas of Banking
About Our Client
A global bank with aggressive growth plans in the US Market.
The best candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Completing audits from front to back, including planning and testing.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of financial and operational audits and methodologies
- Experience with process and control industry standards as well as risk management practices and techniques
- Works with other audit teams during audit engagements to ensure coverage and an integrated approach to front to back audits of the bank and support functions.
The Successful Applicant
The best candidate will have the following:
Financial Services Audit experience in either Big 4 Public Accounting or Internal Audit.
- Professional audit certifications like a CPA or CIA preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or another related field required.
- Internal Audit experience in Financial services industry, auditing: asset management, mutual funds, institutional investment, private wealth management, custody, treasury, global securities services, foreign exchange, securities lending, investment manager solutions, capital markets, corporate, trading, derivatives and compliance
What's on Offer
- Annual Base Salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Health, Vision, Dental and other Medical Insurance