You are here
AVP Investor Servicing
- Investor Servicing
- Leading International Investment Bank
About Our Client
Leading International Investment Bank
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions received from investors onto various transfer agency systems and review for accuracy
- Processing of capital transactions from inception of trade to issuing of contract notes
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend and upload changes under strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
- Liaise with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests and ensure that all documentation is complete and in line with company procedures.
- Respond to queries and requests from investors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures and obtain client identification documents & review same for completeness
- May be required to perform review of input of other team members work as authorized by team leaders
- Liaise with Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor's subscription monies, and then remittance of investor's redemption proceeds.
- Reporting to Investor and Investment Managers at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions
- Prepare the annual audit reports and respond to all investor audit confirmations for the funds under administration.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Fund Accounting and Banking
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in financial services industry; hedge funds/fund of funds systems experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Understanding of hedge fund vehicles (legal structure, investment objective, fee structure, liquidity provisions, etc.)
- Understanding of FATCA, CRS, AML regulations and investor related tax reporting
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation for Investor Services (such as ERISA, FINRA, etc)
- Detail oriented, able to process high volumes of activity with no errors
- Courteous, client focused concise communication both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word & Excel
What's on Offer
Base Salary Commensurate with experience + Discretionary Bonus