You are here
AVP IT Risk
- Top tier international bank looking to build out their IT Risk Management team
- Need strong Mandarin speaking IT Audit or Risk candidates
About Our Client
Top tier international bank expanding their presence in New York. This financial services firm is looking for strong Mandarin speaking candidates looking to help continue with their growth.
The incumbent will support the Bank's ITRM policies, programs and processes, and help advance and deliver the ITRM program. The AVP will drive key initiatives, execute risk-based controls and practices, and deliver relevant outcomes necessary for the implementation of the ITRM program. Responsibilities will include support of the IT Risk Management Program, IT Risk Analysis and Reporting and supporting the risk remediation process.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years of working experience and a Bachelor's degree or above.
- Business acumen; communication, creative problem solving; analytical; writing; skills are required. Planning and organizing experience, and an ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks is a must.
- The candidate should have an ability to effectively work independently and as a member of a team.
- Financial/ banking industry knowledge; Risk Governance Framework knowledge; ISO, ITIL or COBIT knowledge are required.
- IT Risk Management/Information Security Management knowledge or Internal Technology Audit experience
- Familiarity with FFIEC IT Management Guidelines, knowledge on IT infrastructure risk and security, database, network, virtualization, cybersecurity, application and end point risks are required.
- Bilingual abilities(Mandarin/Chinese) is required
- IT / risk management professional certification is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base + bonus