You are here
AVP Lead Modeling Analyst - CCAR
New headcount position
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services Firm located outside of Philadelphia, PA. They are looking to add headcount in the form of an AVP Lead Modeling Analyst - CCAR.
- Develop advanced statistical models, monitoring processes, data quality analyses, and implementation supporting CCAR.
- Produce robust documentation to ensure replicability of results and fulfil governance requirements.
- Carry out R&D for different statistical techniques that can be used for model development.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate level degree (Ph.D. or M.S.) in a quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering).
- 5+ years analytical work experience in a financial services company required with some experience in CCAR building PPNR or loss models
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer a competitive base + bonus compensation package for the AVP Lead Modeling Analyst - CCAR.