You are here
AVP Model Governance
Great opportunity at a leading investment bank.
Team is expanding and growing.
About Our Client
Global top tier investment bank located in midtown New York, NY.
AVP Model Governance key accountabilities required:
- Producing and completing accurate and timely reports for Key Stakeholders. Including identifying and resolving allocation issues.
- Helping to ensure that Issues and Actions remain on track for closure and that Closure Readiness Assessments (CRAs) are completed on time.
- Responsible for operating a tactical tool/database that contains Model Risk related to DWBs and be able to include key data in team reports.
- Responsible for the collaboration and maintenance of a Model Risk SharePoint site to support the new Model Risk Management Function.
- Supporting the controls manager in processes required to deliver the Model Risk Framework.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years experience in Operational Risk requirements and frameworks.
- Experience and knowledge of Model Risk
- Model Governance framework experience
What's on Offer
Competitive salary in Financial Services.