You are here
AVP Operational Risk
My client is a top-tier foreign investment bank.
My client is looking to add an AVP to their growing team.
About Our Client
My client is a top-tier global investment bank located in New York.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the AVP Operational Risk will include:
- Coordinating complex risk reviews and due diligence reviews
- Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure business units are managing risk effectively
- Maintaining Risk framework within risk appetite
- Providing Risk reporting for senior management on an enterprise-level
- Conducting new hire risk orientation training as needed
- Assisting in the implementation of Ops Risk framework
- Ensuring compliance withh policy framework and governance
The Successful Applicant
The AVP Operational Risk must have:
- At least 3 years of Risk Management experience at a Financial institution
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience conducting RCSA's and using Risk systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base and bonus - market-rate for Banking & Financial Services in New York.