You are here
AVP Quantitative Risk Audit
Global Investment Bank in Need of Risk Management Candidates
Fast Track to Managerial Roles Available
About Our Client
Growing Global Investment Bank in New York.
This candidate will work alongside the Risk Management team to make sure that identified issues are fixed and in accordance with requirements as well as ensuring adherence to any firm-wide policies and regulatory requirements necessary for closure.
The Successful Applicant
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ minimum years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience within the Regulatory space including but not limited to Basel, CCAR and Dodd Frank
- Strong understanding of risk management and the associated Regulatory requirements for risk.
- Experience within the Credit, Market or Models space
- Master's Degree or other advanced academic learning
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Bonus Potential
- 401k Plan
- Medical, Vision, Dental and other Health Benefits