You are here
AVP Regulatory Capital Structural Support
AVP-Regulatory Capital Structural Support
Global Banking Institution
About Our Client
Global banking institution.
- Support/lead the review of processes and identification of areas for continuous improvement to ensure sufficient controls and risk mitigation are in place
- Conduct current assessments, present findings and recommendations for policies and procedures that will support the regulatory capital space.
- Support development, communication and maintenance of high quality documentation related to IHC Regulatory Capital risk and control, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of materials required to close out internal and external audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Project Management skills
- Experience in Regulatory Capital production or governance
- Ability to interact will all levels within the firm
- Experience with investment banking products
- Experience in financial and regulatory systems architecture
- Experience working with IT and Change team in implementing system and business enhancements
- Ability and commitment to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting is beneficial
- Knowledge of Regulatory Capital stress testing requirements for CCAR reporting is beneficial
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate on experience.