You are here
AVP Regulatory Project Management
Opportunity to join a growing firm
Be a part of a team that is soley focused on regulatory change projects
About Our Client
The AVP Regulatory Project Manager will be joining a mid-sized international bank located in New York City.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Create and communicate project plan, roles, tasks, milestones, deliverables, and critical path to all team members and project stakeholders.
- Proactively and timely coordinate and communicate project activities to all involved parties.
- Track audit results and work with specific people to remediate any findings.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of action plans and generate reports on the progress made.
- Stay up-to-date on current rules and regulations within the Financial Service industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of OFAC, BSA, AML, and cyber-sanctions systems.
- Bilingual Chinese abilities
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years of experience in BSA/AML, OFAC sanctions, and implementing compliance policies and procedures.
- Working experience in project management.
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
- CAMS and/or PMP certification
What's on Offer