You are here
AVP Risk Analysis Lead
Interest in the Role
Background suitable for the Role as per Job Spec
About Our Client
Global Financial Service firm located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- The Risk Analytics Lead position provides project specific leadership in evaluating existing third party data sources, partner data and new data sources and incorporating them in underwriting and line assignment processes.
- Will design manual underwriting processes, strategy implementation and validation, and partner level performance tracking for both internal and external reporting.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Quantitative college degree required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics)
- 3+ years analytical work experience in a Financial Services company
- Credit card experience a big plus.
- Must have experience with SAS.
- Graduate studies, Masters, PhD is a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus compensation and benefits