You are here
AVP - SOX Manager - Banking
Assistant Vice President title
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest financial services entities in the world. Highly reputable and a leader in its field, they are aggressively expanding their internal controls and Sarbox team at the AVP level.
The primary purpose for the Sox Officer is to assist the Director in executing the Bank's Sox areas of responsibility with special focus on business strategy from a risk and control perspective. The role co-ordinates with the Director to lead the Bank's legal entities on all matters related to Sox, including driving policy and methodology for those business units to adhere to regulatory rules and deadlines.
The team provides oversight and establishes the framework for internal control activities while driving consistency and standards throughout the Bank's legal entities. The program supports implementation of internal control (SOX and SSAE16) activities throughout the Bank in line with internal control standards. This role will be responsible for:
- Reporting (Corporate, EMC, Audit, Board, Regulatory)
- Strategy (Policy & Methodology Development)
- Oversight (Policy & Methodology Governance)
- Analytics (Trends, Concentration, Distribution, etc.)
- Monitoring (KRIs, Performance, etc.)
- Integration (New Business, New Technology)
- Sox testing.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelors degree
- Financial services experience (non-negotiable)
- Sarbanes Oxley experience; testing, monitoring, reporting, integration etc (non-negotiable).
What's on Offer
$ 90,000 to $ 110,000 base salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.