You are here
AVP Strategic Finance
Credit Cards Experience Required
About Our Client
A global Bank with operations located outside the Philadelphia area.
This role is will oversee the acquisition strategy and valuation analysis to support the various business segments. As part of this role, this person will assess the acquisition channel profitability, develop offer and product strategies, and support underwriting strategies. This person will also assist in designing, developing and executing acquisition testing strategies to assist the department's ambitious growth agenda.
- Responsible for acquisition strategy development, execution, & acquisition P&L valuation including business case development
- Acquisition marketing plan development reflecting target population, competitive insight, market differentiation, offer development, channel mix, and pricing
- Leadership of a cross functional team of internal groups
- Accountable for setting pricing and offers strategies
- Accountability for Acquisition Risks and Controls
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for AVP Strategic Finance:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 2 years' experience in the Credit Cards industry
- Strong skills in performing valuations and P&L analysis
- Experience with analytical coding (SAS/SQL/VBA)
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Competitive Base salary, bonus, and benefits