You are here
AVP Technology Audit
Top tier large financial services firm expanding group in Delaware
Opportunity for junior IT Auditors to take on more challenging responsibilities
About Our Client
Top tier international financial services firm building out their group in Delaware and looking for strong, bright, candidates who want to make a difference.
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls related to technology.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this.
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Suggest practical ways of improving the work they do and apply where appropriate.
- Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all colleagues
- Build a respected and independent relationship with external colleagues and stakeholders
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with clients/Vice President/Director as appropriate.
- Own and drive personal learning to support achievement of career aspirations.
- Provide constructive feedback and evaluation to team members for audit assignments.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced team members and support others to develop.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders in the business as appropriate with an independent mind set.
- Be comfortable to challenge others; be prepared to be challenged.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree or similar
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CPA/CIA, technical qualification; graduate degree)
- 3+ years experience of auditing a relevant system controls environment and an understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- 3+ years experience of development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function
- 3+ Experience in risk-based Technology auditing in one or more of the following areas: technology and information risk, applications, security, resilience, data management, IT operations, and/or infrastructure
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base + bonus