You are here
AVP Technology Risk
- International Asset Management firm is hiring!
- Looking for strong Technology Audit or Technology Risk candidates
About Our Client
Top buy side firm is looking for a strong junior individual to help grow out their IT Operational Risk management department.
- Identify and assist in the management of IT risk issues.
- Conducts and assists in IT Risk assessments related to infrastructure, platforms and applications in accordance with IT Risk Program methodology.
- Conducts and participates in IT third party vulnerability assessments for various disciplines
- Recommend and implement solutions to address findings from IT risk assessments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new IT risk initiatives, including policies, processes and awareness programs.
- Establishes processes in the design phase of system wide IT projects to identify areas of potential risk.
- Participates in key or major projects across technology that have a high inherent risk profile to assist in establishing risk controls to mitigate the residual risk to an acceptable level.
- Measure progress of IT Control improvements, based on business value and risk mitigation.
- Maintain and develop IT Risk guidance and /or applicable policies that outline the desired standards for risk measurement and clear guidelines for practices that may contribute to a reduction in IT risk.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in systems or related discipline or specialized training required.
- 3+ years of relevant IT Risk or Audit work experience
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred but not required
- Experience with IT risk and threat assessment methodologies.
- Knowledge of Cyber security protocols and industry best practices
- Knowledge of network and security components, including firewalls.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Preferably holds one or more of the following or equivalent certifications (or interested in pursuing one of the following): CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA, CRISC
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary + excellent bonus potential
- Opportunity to join a growing firm