You are here
AVP - Treasury Risk
Be the 1st AVP in a new team
About Our Client
My client, a Financial Services Firm, base in New York is looking to add additional headcount to a new team in an AVP - Treasury Risk position.
Provide support to Americas Treasury Risk Oversight to build, enhance, and implement Regional Principal Risk Framework on the US Treasury and Capital risk covering Capital, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
Coordinate between Treasury and Risk and Group Capital, Liquidity and Interests Rate Risk in the Banking Book.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge in the latest regulatory developments in liquidity, capital and interest rate risk in the banking book
- Experience related to key Treasury functions including liquidity management, capital management, asset liability management, fund transfer pricing, funding plan projections, wholesale funding market, secured and unsecured financing and contingent funding plan.
- Experience in Fed 5G reporting
- Experience in Treasury governance functions including building governance framework, policies, standards, procedures and establishing EWI, escalation process and limits.
- Experiences related to Enterprise Stress Testing Framework, CCAR, CLAR and liquidity stress testing, capital planning are highly desirable.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the AVP - Treasury Risk a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.