You are here
AVP / VP Technology Audit
- Top financial services firm looking to build out IT Audit department
- Looking for strong seasoned candidates who can develop this group
About Our Client
Top tier investment bank with a significant global presence.
- Develops and executes a robust IT Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations.
- Conduct reviews and audits of global technology within the Investment Bank as well as provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- Analyze and assess technology risks assumed by both the business and support functions
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management.
- Leads the professional development of Internal IT Audit staff.
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years in audit within technology areas or internal control areas (financial services experience is preferred but not required)
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- Flexible and committed team player, strong communication skills when discussing issues and emerging risks with senior technology and business management
- Experience in managing or mentoring team members and helping them to achieve professional development goals.
*years of experience will differ for the AVP and VP job*
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus
- Opportunity to build out a new Technology Audit function
- Opportunity to manage and mentor junior individuals