You are here
- Growing Bank looking to bring on additional head count
- Bank Auditors needed!
About Our Client
Highly rated bank with recent growth in New Jersey
This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Testing and analyzing internal controls, business processes and systems, operations and financial reports, and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Identifying business objectives and risk factors related to decision making process and recommended strategies to alleviate risk.
- Communicating internal audit objectives and results with employees at all levels; summarizing audit findings and independently preparing comprehensive audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvements in controls and procedures; supports business process improvement and re-engineering efforts.
- Maintaining adequate and current knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, information technology, and regulatory compliance to ensure work is performed efficiently and effectively.
The Successful Applicant
The best candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
- CPA or Internal Audit Certification strongly recommended.
- 5-10+ years related experience with strong working knowledge of commercial banking audits.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business financials, asset generated financial statements and credit risk.
- In depth knowledge of overall internal audit function with heavy concentration in a specific high risk area that requires supervision and specific certifications
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus