You are here
AVP/VP Hedge Fund Credit Risk
Heavy exposure to senior management
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
My client is a global foreign investment bank.
The AVP/VP Hedge Fund Credit Risk will be responsible for:
- Evaluating HF counterparties by analyzing both quantitative and qualitative factors, including fundamental credit analysis in order to recomment internal ratings, LGD, and credit limits.
- Assess counterparty exposure and evaluate transactional risks
- Prepare written counterparty annual reviews/credit proposals for submission and presentation to management
- Provide recommendations on appropriate trading limits and guidelines and draw conclusions related to credit assessment and risk tolerance
- Interact with counterparties to conduct due diligence and complete credit requests
The Successful Applicant
The AVP/VP Hedge Fund Credit Risk must have:
- a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience within Counterparty Credit, specifically for Hedge Funds
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.