You are here
AVP/VP IT Risk
- Well established financial services firm building out Information Risk dept
- Looking for IT Auditors / IT Risk individuals who want a challenging opportunity
About Our Client
This insurance company has been expanding in the US significantly. Its subsidiaries offer a range of commercial property/casualty insurance products for small and midsized customers, including workers' compensation products, auto and general liability, and extended service and warranty coverage of consumer and commercial goods. It also provides a small amount of personal auto reinsurance.
- Ensures audits are performed in accordance with regulatory, departmental and professional standards.
- Coordinate review activity and matrix manage colleagues to drive timely responses
- Review information prior to submission for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze findings and provide guidance regarding risk remediation
- Produce reports on issue progress, results of reviews, and the overall risk portfolio.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring and tracking of remediation to ensure successful and timely completion
- Liaise with IT Audit Coordination and other IT and business areas, as needed.
- Maintain deep understanding of organization wide objectives, interactions, issues and risks
- Serve as key interface with Legal & Compliance on Information Security audit matters
- Serve as a primary contact to senior management on audits
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years IT auditing or IT Risk experience in financial or insurance environments
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certifications
- Proven technical knowledge of Information Security principles and processes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + bonus
- Opportunity for an IT Auditor to transition into an IT Risk function