You are here
Bank Loan Operations Analyst - Reconciliation
Foot In The Door Opportunity With A Global Asset Management Firm
Exciting New Opportunity For a Strong Self Starter!!
About Our Client
Our client is an independent, employee-owned, global asset management firm. They are able to meet the needs of institutional and individual investors all over the world.
Their spectrum of capabilities include traditional and alternative equity and fixed income strategies, and private equity and commodities.
They truly strive to be an all in one investment resource for their clients and are in a period of fantastic growth. They're a brand name in their sector and have a large presence in Chicago.
- Manage daily exception queue by processing all required updates accurately on internal systems
- Perform start of day tasks to ensure all activity is posted on correctly and on time
- Perform end of day checks to ensure accuracy of daily work, reducing exceptions on next day reporting
- Assist with documenting existing processes and checklists
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field preferred
- 0-3 years of industry experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding bank loans processing preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills, detailed oriented
- Ability to implement tasks and projects with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel a strong plus
- Experience with Wall Street Office required, Aladdin and Bloomberg a plus
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to gain exposure with a global firm! Gain experience that will be a fantastic addition to your resume within the industry. $20-$25/hr temp to possible hire position.