You are here
Bank Regulatory Reporting Manager
Global Corporate and Investment Bank with a leading reputation.
Fantastic opportunity for Regulatory Manager with Call Report experience.
About Our Client
This is a Global Corporate and Investment Bank with a leading reputation.
- Establish and maintain communication with the Financial Reporting Group and Product Control Group to ensure that regulatory reporting requirements are properly addressed on all levels, including the introduction of new bank products.
- Assist with internal controls including reviews and updates to process and system control narratives. Maintain a strong internal control mindset with accountability for maintaining controls assigned.
You will be responsible for the following reports;
- Call Report (FFIEC 002/02S) "Report of Assets & Liabilities of U.S. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks"
- FR Y-7N Report "Financial Statements of U.S. Nonbank Subsidiaries Held by Foreign Banking Organizations"
- FR Y-7 Report "Annual Report of Foreign Banking Organizations"
- FFIEC 019 Report - "Country Exposure Report for U.S. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks"
- FR 2900 Report - "Report of Transaction Accounts, Other Deposits and Vault Cash"
- U.S. Department of Treasury International Capital Reports submitted to Federal Reserve Bank of New York (TIC B's e.g. "Report of U.S. Dollar Claims/Liabilities of on Foreign Residents)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or similar
- Proficient knowledge of US regulatory reporting requirements, external reporting control concepts, and financial services related products
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS
- CPA preferred
- Reg. Reporter / Axiom preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive base, bonus and benefits.