You are here
Benefits Manager - Luxury Retail - Temporary
USD30 - USD40 per hour (USD62,395 - USD83,194)
Must be immediately available / 5-7 years of experience
About Our Client
My client is a UK based fashion house that produces ready to wear fashion clothing, accessories, makeup, and fragrances.
- Responsibilities to include:
- Understanding of share equity plans (ideally of UK listed company but otherwise equity of a company listed outside the US) and the tax impact of it on employees
- Annual benefits (including pensions, health care) review across the region, ensure local benefits are in line with global philosophy
- Managing potential change from Medical Plan from Fully Insured to Self-Insured, working with third party, broker and internal partners to make the transition seamless and successful
- Business expert in all matters relating to benefits, advising and providing appropriate tool kit to senior managers and the HR team on all issues
- Up to date market knowledge to include current tax implications particularly in relation to benefits and pay across all countries, states and cities within the region.
- Support the evolution of policies to ensure they meet the demands of the business
- Provision of timely and high quality service delivery to the business (main stakeholders: Reward, Talent, Resourcing, HR Business partners, employees and their managers)
- Monitor market practice, external compliance and internal reporting requirements within benefits. In collaboration with the regional & group teams ensure implementation of compliance schedules and processes (tax, social security, benefits, etc.)
- Coordinate technical guidance and specialist advice on tax, immigration and benefits, as required by the Reward and HR community
- Partnering with the Global Reward and HR Employee Services teams to deliver seamless services and benefits provisions.
- Responsibility for highlighting needs for respective technology tools to support regional requirements.
- Managing benefits contracts, ensuring excellent service levels are upheld by external providers and rates remain competitive to market. Monitor and ensure agreed budgets are in line with the approved projections
- Contribute to the communication design & education of employees on benefits matters to improve employee attraction, retention and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree educated
- Highly analytical
- Fully versed on US benefit plans and compliance (Health Insurance, 401K, etc)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Experience with SAP and Success Factors ideal but not required.
- Stakeholder management and building partnerships (vertical and geographical) with strong commercial sense
- Excellent communications skills
- Cultural awareness and excellent customer skills
- Change management, communication and project management experience
- 5+ years reward & benefits operations experience
- Solid benefits experience
- Experience with matrix and non-structured operating environments
- Experience in managing regional aspects of statutory labour law, mobility, tax, equity, social security, benefits and immigration requirements
- Strong organisation and time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay and exposure to a world famous fashion house