You are here
Bilingual Quality Manager
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
About Our Client
The company is part of +1 billion group established over 70 years ago employing 1000 employees worlwide. The company principles are excellent service, broad product range and good customer relationships.
- Will include management of Quality, Health & Safety & Environmental.
- Develops and implement the Quality Management system to ensure products meet our expectations.
- Lead Quality Systems, CAPA and Root Cause Analysis investigations
- Defines measurable quality standards for production, determines the sources of problems and identifies actions to improve process capability and quality.
- Manages internal audit process to assess the effectiveness of the quality system on an ongoing basis and represents the company during external audits. Provides development and training on the quality system.
- Communicate and work with the management team to define, seek, approve and implement quality initiatives.
- Health, safety and environmental responsibilities will involve ensure legal compliance, conduct risk assessments, build a safety attitude identify and implement improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA in Industrial or Technical field
- 5 + years experience in quality leadership
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing ISO9000 Quality systems & proven success in a manufacturing organization
- Experience in managing shop floor processes in production plant.
- Capable of establishing strong professional relationships with Production and Sales.
- Language - English and Spanish
What's on Offer
The role is full time and permanent and we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to develop your career as part of a global Group.