You are here
- Billing Analyst needed for Entertainment Company with a focus in Content!
- Prior Industry Experience is a must!
About Our Client
Entertainment company with multiple locations worldwide with everything from Production to Publishing under their belt is looking for a Billing Analyst!
As the Billing Analyst, you will be responsible:
- Responsible for the subscriber metrics process for assigned areas, including: daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc subscriber reporting and analysis
- Ensure compliance with policies, programming audit, SOX and GAAP
- Serve as point of contact for all inquiries and associated research.
- Participate in efforts to standardize subscriber reporting processes across billing platforms
- Complete the daily, weekly and monthly subscriber reporting
- Research and implement best practices that drive efficiency, standardization, improve controls and reduce risk to the subscriber reporting process in order to achieve or surpass goals
- Build strong working relationships across organizational boundaries (e.g., IT, programming marketing and operations)
Review and maintain customer billing code mapping in order to accurately report subscriber metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Review and maintain channel lineups; including periodic channel lineup reconciliation
Ensure deadlines are met
Complete reporting and analysis as needed; including development of analytic reviews to ensure data integrity
The Successful Applicant
As the Billing Analyst, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Accounting or IT preferred)
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills and an attitude of perseverance
- Adapts well to rapidly changing work environment (e.g., changing priorities, workload, responsibilities and organizational structure)
- Flexible to meeting deadlines and responsibilities, especially during monthly closing cycle
- Ability to understand the big picture and easily grasp the relationship between detailed tasks and financial statements
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail
- Able to analyze large volumes of data in minimal time frame and identify trends and anomalies, research accordingly, and implement corrective action
- Able to prioritize and multitask accordingly in order to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!