You are here
Experienced Billing Analyst needed for large Non-Profit
Must be comfortable handling State, Federal, County and Private Bill Pay
About Our Client
Our client is a large regional non-profit organization in the tri-state area.
- Invoicing of any Agency billing as required including State, County, Federal, and Private Pay billing.
- Apply payments into appropriate financial system as received.
- Review/reconcile payments and determine most effective way to follow up on outstanding claims.
- Review billing reports as needed.
- Assist with any financial audits that pertain to billing.
- Assist with Revenue or Receivable recording/reconciliation as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in billing or receivables
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook plus strong Excel skills required
- Experience using financial systems required.
What's on Offer
temp to perm, competitive salary, great benefits and working environment