You are here
- Billing Specialist for leading facility support company!
- Billing Specialist
About Our Client
Leading company in their industry!
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Processing up to 200 invoices and passing on to Controller
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and concise
The Successful Applicant
- Two year business or accounting degree or a minimum of one -two years of accounts receivable experience.
- Experience with Sales Tax is preferred
- Expert MS Excel, QuickBooks and other company IT systems and ability to integrate them in the analysis process.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits!